HRC Reports and Data
HRC produces a wide variety of important research for our clients, as well as independent and collaborative studies that we conduct for all animal advocates. Registered users can access our comprehensive database of secondary research, or see below for descriptions and links to details of HRC’s independent and ongoing research studies.
- Animal Tracker: HRC's Animal Tracker is an annual tracking survey of key issues related to animals and animal advocates. The inaugural wave was completed in June 2008 and included sixteen questions. READ MORE
- Humane Trends: HRC's Humane Trends study evaluates and track a diverse set of important indicators covering the full span of animal protection issues. READ MORE
- Research Primers: HRC's research "primers" are short summaries of all available public opinion data, currently covering hunting, trapping, animal experimentation, companion animals, farm animals, and vegetarianism. READ MORE
- Articles & Case Studies: In addition to our full research reports on behalf of individual clients and coalitions, HRC also produces articles and case studies based on our research. READ MORE
- Original Datasets: Through our various independent research studies and other special projects, HRC creates original datasets that may be useful to both advocates and scholars studying animal issues. READ MORE
- Other Studies: There are a handful of research studies that do not fit into one of the above categories, including our comprehensive study of meat reduction and vegetarianism. READ MORE
PLEASE SUPPORT NONPROFIT RESEARCH FOR ANIMALS
Did you find this research helpful in your work for animals? If so, please consider a donation to the Humane Research Council to help us with the costs of maintaining, expanding, and improving HumaneSpot.org.