Why Register with HumaneSpot.org?
HRC's HumaneSpot.org is the gateway to a vast amount of information for advocates working on all animal protection issues. HumaneSpot.org provides a powerful (and free) set of tools tailored to the needs of animal advocates, including a comprehensive database and other resources hand-picked by the HRC staff. Our team of experts is constantly working to identify new research and share it with those who can best make use of it.
Below are the many free tools that we currently offer to HumaneSpot.org's registered users:
- Content Development: HRC personnel devote time and expertise to identifying, analyzing, and sharing important research content with our users. We produce high quality content that advocates can immediately begin applying to their work.
- Research Database: HumaneSpot.org's database of opinion and behavior research is the most comprehensive resource of its kind, with a fully searchable collection of abstracts and many full research reports.
- Research Alerts: Our Humane Spotlights provide instant notification when new research is available. Users can select their preferred topics, choose email and/or RSS notification, and determine how often they receive email alerts. See an example.
- Reports and Articles: Registered users can access HRC's articles on research and strategy or download full reports from our independent studies. Some Humane Thinking blog posts and our client case studies are also available only to registered users.
- External Resources: Registered users also gain access to a comprehensive collection of hand-picked resources for animal advocates, including useful websites, journals, articles, and other publications.
- Advanced Search: To make all of our content as accessible as possible to users, HumaneSpot.org offers an advanced search function allowing users to narrowly define their search parameters.
In addition to all of the resources described above, HumaneSpot.org truly serves as your online resource center. All of the items on the site can be added to your personal home page, called "Your Humane Spot," where they are archived and updated according to your preferences. Everything mentioned here is provided free of charge to qualified animal advocates (registration is respectfully limited to those who are currently working for the protection of animals).
If you're an animal advocate, we know you're already smart and compassionate. We're here to help you be more effective. Register today for free access.
Or, to learn more about HumaneSpot.org, please download our brochure below.
|HumaneSpot.org Brochure.pdf||533.80 KB|
PLEASE SUPPORT NONPROFIT RESEARCH FOR ANIMALS
Did you find this research helpful in your work for animals? If so, please consider a donation to the Humane Research Council to help us with the costs of maintaining, expanding, and improving HumaneSpot.org.